Since logi.CAD3 version 1.103.0 there is a new feature which allows you to transfer the IO configuration you’ve created in PiCtory to logiCAD with just one click.
- logi.CAD3 version 1.103.0 or later
- You’ve already worked through the tutorial “Use of logiCAD3 and PiCtory“
Configuration of IO’s
- Start PiCtory
- Click on your RevPi Core module
- In the Value Editor, activate the values you need. To do this, click on the “Export” selection field in the line of the corresponding value.
- Click on „File>Save“ to save the file.
- Click on “Tools>Reset Driver”. This activates the changes for the adapter.
Transfer IO configuration to logi.CAD3
- Start logi.CAD3
- Create a new sample project
- Menu File -> New -> Project
- Choose a Revolution Pi project template.
- Click on “Next”.
- Assign a project name, e.g. “IOTest”.
- Click on “Finish”.
- In the project explorer under “RevolutionPi” select the resource “RevolutionPiResource” with a double click.
- Add the IP address of your RevPi Core Module at “ADDRESS := 0.0.0.1;”. Be careful not to delete the semicolon. Here is an example with the IP address 192.168.0.102.
- Save by clicking on the floppy disk icon or CTRL+S.
- Right-click on “RevolutionPiResource” in the project explorer.
- A submenu appears.
- Click on “Accept IO Configuration”.
- In the project explorer, the IO configuration is taken over under” globals/RevolutionPiResource.