Do not connect the RevPi Flat to the power supply until all other devices and plugs are connected.
If the RevPi Flat is already connected to the power source before you connect other devices, the devices may be destroyed.
- Make sure that the wiring is correct, otherwise your devices may be destroyed!
The characteristics specified in the “technical data sheet” are achieved with a supply voltage range between 20.4 V and 28.8 V, but you can also operate the RevPi Flat with a voltage of 12 V if you do not need the full performance of the USB connections. The total power drawn from the USB connections must not exceed 2.5 W.
We provide a connector with which you can connect your RevPi Flat to the power supply. Additionally, you need:
- Power supply unit (available in our shop).
The power supply unit must have at least 20 W.
- Cable with a cross-section (thickness) of 0.35 – max. 2.5 mm2.
- If you use stranded wire, apply suitable wire end sleeves.
- If necessary, first disconnect all connected devices from their respective power supply.
- Wire the connector. It is assigned as follows:
Ground (negative connection of the external power supply)
24 V supply for the module supply (positive connection of the external power supply)
- Check once again that all lines are truly connected correctly.
You can now connect the RevPi Flat to the power supply.