To use the RevPi7 service you need to activate it once on the web server. This allows you to start the service automatically in future by calling a Python script.
And this is how you activate the service:
- Open your web browser.
- Enter the IP address of your RevPi Connect in your browser’s address bar.
The login window opens
- Log in with the user name “admin”.
- Enter your password. You’ll find it on the sticker on the side of your RevPi Connect.
- Click on “Login”
The status page opens.
- Click on the “Services” tab
- To activate the service click on the checkbox beside “Enabled”.
- Click on “Save all” to save the settings. It can take up to 10 seconds to save the changes and update the status.
When the changes have been saved successfully, the status message “…saved” appears.
This setting is saved permanently. You can now use the RevPi7 service.