API / SDK and Docs

Topics about the Software of Revolution Pi
sebastian-azeti

API / SDK and Docs

Post by sebastian-azeti »

Hi,

we are awaiting the RevPi and wanted to have a look into documentation. Especially about how I/O information can be read programmatically.

Regards,
Sebastian
volker

Re: API / SDK and Docs

Post by volker »

Hi Sebastian,
we are on the work getting videos and How-To-Tutorials translated into English but it will take some weeks to get this done. On the other hand I'm convinced that you will be able to work with your RevPi Core / DIO combination by simly reading all our English Blog articles. We've described there the way to access IOs via the central processing image using the PiControl device driver. You will also find a sample / demo code "PiTest" in C directly on your RevPi Core. This is a simple programm which uses all different driver access calls to set or read IOs of RevPi DIO modules or RevGate modules (or any future modules).
Until we get all the stuff online please feel free to ask questions in the forum. We will reply promptly!
Unser RevPi Motto: Don't just claim it - make it!
sebastian-azeti

Post by sebastian-azeti »

We picked up the process here and unfortunately the link you posted is broken - can you please point out where we find the docs about using the driver? Thank you!
volker

Post by volker »

Hi,
sorry for this! I've asked to repair the link and was informed that this has been fixed already. So please try again...
Unser RevPi Motto: Don't just claim it - make it!